- Annie Proulxs Brokeback Mountain and Postcards (Continuum Contemporaries).
- Site Information Navigation.
- Stardust, Supernovae and the Molecules of Life: Might We All Be Aliens?.
In this gripping oral history, Gerald Astor brings to life the struggle to recapture the Philippines: the men who did the fighting, the battles that set the stage for an Allied invasion, and the acts of astounding courage and desperation that marked the campaign on both sides. From Corregidor to the Battle for Manila, from horrifying jungle warfare to cataclysmic clashes at sea, on beachheads and in the air, Crisis in the Pacific draws on the words of the men who were there — capturing this crucial heroic struggle for victory against Japan.
- Crisis in the Pacific - E-bok - Gerald Astor () | Bokus!
- Laser Space Communications (Artech House Space Technology and Applications);
- Socrates. Greek Philosopher;
- Le plan astral?
- Dictionary of Symbols.
- Crisis in the Pacific by Gerald Astor: | enhifiter.tk: Books.
- Crisis in the Pacific: The Battles for the Philippine Islands by the Men Who Fought Them.
- Crisis in the Pacific.
- Blood Kin.
- Alerts In Effect;
- Strategic Planning in Public Relations!
- CRISIS IN THE PACIFIC by Gerald Astor | Kirkus Reviews.
- Site Index.
He makes his home in Scarsdale, New York. Add to cart.
Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Identifiers Publisher. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Show More Show Less. Any Condition Any Condition.
See all Compare similar products. You Are Viewing.
Crisis in the Pacific : the battles for the Philippine Islands by the men who fought them
Trending Price New. No ratings or reviews yet. On December 8, , one day after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, the Japanese Air Force struck the Philippines in the first blow of a devastating invasion.
With an undersupplied patchwork army at his command, General Douglas MacArthur led a valiant defense of the Philippines. When defeat came, MacArthur swore he would return, while thousands of POWs fell into Japanese hands — and faced a living hell that many would not survive.
Related Crisis in the Pacific: The Battles for the Philippine Islands by the Men Who Fought Them
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved