Snoutfair is a person with a handsome countenance literally, a fair snout.
Its origins are from the s. Lunting means to walk while smoking a pipe.
- Aristotles Physics: A Collection of Essays (Clarendon Aristotle)!
- Archaic | Definition of Archaic by Merriam-Webster.
- Navigation menu.
- Join YourDictionary today.
- The Berenstain Bears and the Truth?
- Another Woman!
With squirrel is a euphemism that means pregnant. Curglaff is commonly felt by people in northern climes —it is the shock that one feels when first plunging into cold water. The word curglaff originated from Scotland in the s. Also spelled curgloff. To groak verb is to watch someone longingly while they are eating, in the hope that they will give you some of their food.
Oxford Dictionaries FAQ
The origin is possibly Scottish. Cockalorum is a little man who has an over-inflated opinion of himself and thinks himself more important than he is; also, boastful speech. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. Read more here. Do you want to translate into other languages?
Have a look at our Spanish-English dictionary. Dictionary Conjugation Phrases Games More by bab. Synonyms Synonyms English for "obsolete":. English disused.
Context sentences Context sentences for "obsolete" in Arabic These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. English to become obsolete.
- An Introduction to Obsolete Words.
- Shorter Oxford English Dictionary 6 ed.?
- MBAs Guide to Windows XP Professional.
- Word List: Definitions of archaic words.
- Content Inc: How entrepreneurs use content to build massive audiences and create radically successful businesses.
- Are Dictionaries Becoming Obsolete? - WSJ?
Related Dictionary of Obsolete English
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved