Calculated and experimental band profiles will be compared.
- Techniques of Archaeological Excavation;
- Publish Your Book: Proven Strategies and Resources for the Enterprising Author.
- Bridginess: More of the Civil Engineering Life.
- PDF Online Fundamentals of Preparative and Nonlinear Chromatography.
The main experimental studies will involve determinations of competitive isotherms, enantiomeric separations by SMB and the determination of mass transfer resistances in protein purifications. This work is in the area of separations science and is concerned with the theoretical and practical operation of chromatographic columns for preparative chemistry.
- Susan Sontag: The Complete Rolling Stone Interview;
- Practical Apache Struts 2 Web 2.0 Projects (Practical Projects)?
- The Life Region: The Social and Cultural Ecology of Sustainable Development (Routledge Studies in Development and Society)!
- Approximation, Optimization and Mathematical Economics?
- NSF Award Search: Award# - Fundamental Studies in Nonlinear Chromatography.
- Attila Felinger - Google Scholar Citations.
The work will greatly improve our understanding in this area and is of major potential impact on many industries which produce pure compounds such as fine chemicals and pharmaceuticals. Please report errors in award information by writing to: awardsearch nsf. Search Awards.
Fundamentals of Preparative and Nonlinear Chromatography - Google книги
Recent Awards. Presidential and Honorary Awards.
Fundamentals of preparative and nonlinear chromatography. United States: N. Copy to clipboard. United States. Other availability.
Please see Document Availability for additional information on obtaining the full-text document. Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Explore Now.
Buy As Gift. This process permits the preparation of extremely pure compounds satisfying the requests of the US Food and Drug Administration. The book describes the fundamentals of thermodynamics, mass transfer kinetics, and flow through porous media that are relevant to chromatography. It presents the models used in chromatography and their solutions, discusses the applications made, describes the different processes used, their numerous applications, and the methods of optimization of the experimental conditions of this process. He has been working on nolinear and preparative chromatography since He has been awarded the Silver Medal of C.
Table of Contents 1. Introduction, Definitions, Goal 2. Single-Component Equilibrium Isotherms 4. Competitive Equilibrium Isotherms 5.
Transfer Phenomena in Chromatography 6. Linear Chromatography 7. System Peaks with the Equilibrium-Dispersive Model Kinetic Models and Single-Component Problems Gradient Elution Chromatography under Nonlinear Conditions Kinetic Models and Multicomponent Problems Simulated Moving Bed Chromatography Optimization of the Experimental Conditions.
Related Fundamentals of Preparative and Nonlinear Chromatography
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved