How Bad Is Rape?
- Top Authors!
- Science and the modern world: Lowell lectures, 1925!
- High Performance Deformable Image Registration Algorithms for Manycore Processors?
- Sharryn M. Kasmir!
Baber - - Hypatia 2 2 John Arena - - Science and Society 75 2 - The Origins of War. Keith F.
- Probabilistic Group Theory, Combinatorics, and Computing: Lectures from the Fifth de Brún Workshop.
- Failure Criteria in Fibre-Reinforced-Polymer Composites;
- Product description.
Otterbein - - Critical Review 11 2 The Hiddenness Argument Revisited. Schellenberg - - Religious Studies 41 3 The Contemporary Significance of Confucianism. Preventive War 'the Supreme Crime'.
- On the Calculation of the X-Ray Absorption Frequencies of the Chemical Elements (Second Note).
- The Myth of Mondragon: Cooperatives, Politics, and Working-Class Life in a Basque Town!
- Propaganda and aesthetics: the literary politics of African-American magazines in the twentieth century?
- The Myth of Mondragon: Cooperatives, Politics, and Working Class Life in a Basque Town.
- Risk Assessment as a Basis for the Forecast and Prevention of Catastrophies (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series. E: Human and Soc)!
- Sharryn Kasmir: Mondragón coops and the anthropological imagination @FocaalBlog;
Noam Chomsky - unknown. Robert G.
Dyck - - World Futures 60 4 — Who's On First? Daniel C. Dennett - unknown. Douglas Kellner - unknown.
Preaching on the Environment. Holmes Rolston - unknown. Added to PP index Total views 21 , of 2,, Recent downloads 6 months 3 , of 2,, How can I increase my downloads?
Sign in to use this feature. This article has no associated abstract. No keywords specified fix it. Social and Political Philosophy Value Theory categorize this paper.
An Irish Marxist Blog
Applied ethics. By using the perspective of workers, Kasmir not only shows that there is conflict between managers and workers in the cooperatives, but that workers in cooperatives and in private factories have not always acted together. This perspective also enables her to draw out very effectively the links between managers, the ideology of cooperativism, and Basque nationalist politics. By looking at the ideology of cooperativism in its larger political and social context at different times, Kasmir raises important questions for class analysis elsewhere.https://lighbeskaguaffne.ml
An anthropological study that challenges the scholarly and popular view of the world-famous cooperatives by presenting the perspective of people who actually work in them. Finds that the structure and ideology of the coops prevents workers from having as much control over their job as workers in nearby private companies, and that the movement has e. Convert currency. Add to Basket. Condition: New. Never used!.
Arguments against workers’ cooperatives: the Myth of Mondragon Part 1 | Sráid Marx
Seller Inventory P More information about this seller Contact this seller. Seller Inventory NEW Sharryn Kasmir. This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
Related The Myth of Mondragon: Cooperatives, Politics, and Working-Class Life in a Basque Town
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved